Monday, December 12, 2011

Buy the Kindle Fire

Kindle Fire is the hottest Christmas gift for 2011. The Fire is the latest wireless reader from Amazon. It is more than just an e-reader, it is also an Android tablet.

You might be thinking, "Hey, this isn't for kids!" Tell my four year old that. She loves her dad's new Kindle Fire. It has a lot of fun apps on it that she can play. In fact, the whole family loves it. I would never buy one just for her, but she sure loves playing with it.

The Kindle Fire has a large screen with beautiful full color graphics. Children's books look absolutely amazing on it! I am pleased with how many e-books for children are available.

We also connected our Netflix account to it and now we have yet another way to watch cartoons and kid shows.

The Amazon Silk browser for Kindle is blazing fast and easy to use. I have no complaints about it at all.

I am looking forward to taking it with us when we go on trips or when the kids need to be distracted.

For a longer Kindle Fire review, or to purchase the Fire, click over to my site.

No comments:

Post a Comment