Thursday, February 2, 2012

Bigfoot Books

Bigfoot books are popular gifts for children, especially kids aged 7-11. There is a lot of controversy on whether or not Bigfoot really exists. One thing is for sure, Bigfoot is a type of monster in the eyes of kids, and monsters are so cool when you are young.

I have recommended two types of Bigfoot books. The first is more scientific and serious. These books explain the facts about Bigfoot. There is also information on hoaxes, sightings, etc. I have read two of the ones I recommend and I thought they were great. The information was balanced and presented so the reader could decide whether or not Bigfoot really exists.

The second type of books are more fairy tale types. Bigfoot cast as Cinderella, kids finding Bigfoot while camping, etc. Some children might enjoy these the same way they love vampires, elves, and fairies.

Personally, I think there is a good chance that Bigfoot is real. Even in today's modern world scientists discover new species all the time, or confirm the existence of ones thought mythical or extinct. I love the thought of our planet being full of surprises!

No comments:

Post a Comment