Thursday, May 10, 2012

Thinking About Halloween

It is nearly June and I am already thinking of Halloween sales. I have some costumes I want to feature and some decorations, but beyond that, I don't have any ideas. Planning parties is not my strong point, so that is out. I am on the lookout for something new and exciting coming down the pipeline.

I am also thinking of my kids' Halloween costumes already. My husband and I bought 5 different Cinderella costumes before we found one that fit just right. Then we need "glass slippers" and a crown. My son was too young to care, thank goodness.

I know this is a big deal when you are a kid and I want to help people out any way I can. Halloween can big for adults, too.I actually dressed up last year for the first time since I was about 12. I decided to be a witch at the last minute. It was a lot of fun.

So, my goal for the end of June is to have about 5 different ideas for Halloween, then I want 5 more by the end of August. I think that will be early enough, without being too early. Halloween is such a great time of year, that trying to sell anything is competitive. It seems like it is even worse than Christmas that way. Lots of potential there though!

No comments:

Post a Comment