Thursday, January 5, 2012

Loving Family Dollhouse Review

In my toys for four year old girl article, I mention the Loving Family Dollhouse as a possible gift. I ended up purchasing this for Christmas. It was a huge hit in my home and I am very pleased with it. Visit my complete Loving Family Dollhouse Review.

It was easy to put together, no missing parts, no hassle. The dollhouse is compact and stores nicely next to my daughter's kitchen.

I thought the dollhouse was very affordable considering its size and features. It was pretty easy to find on sale locally and also on Amazon.com.

The Loving Family dollhouse also has a lot of accessories available that you can purchase. I bought several of them and I will review them in the future.

I think this toy will last a long time. My daughter plays with it everyday. I love that she has to use her imagination.

No comments:

Post a Comment