Thursday, January 12, 2012

Loving Family Minivan Review

Last week I reviewed the Loving Family Grand Dollhouse. Today's review is for the Loving Family Minivan that goes along with the dollhouse.

The minivan is gray with pink and yellow interior. It has a radio that plays a couple of tunes. The radio button also activates the horn. My kids love the tunes and sometimes push them over and over.

The minivan seats the mother, father, and twin boy and girl that come with the Loving Family Grand Dollhouse. It will also seat 2-3 additional people, but children fit the best. The rear of the minivan doesn't work well for the taller (mostly male) figures.

The only problem with the minivan is that the doors come off. All the time. My two year old has carried away two of the doors to his room. The third one is in the living room and the fourth one is still on the minivan. They are hard to get back on too.

I am not sorry my daughter received this as a gift. She plays with it and likes it a lot. I can't really recommend because of the door issue. It might not bother some people though!

No comments:

Post a Comment