Friday, March 9, 2012

Looking for New Ideas

I am searching for new products to review and add to my blogs. If there are any suggestions for future topics, please let me know. I want products or services that would be used by kids from babies to teenagers.

Specifically, I want to work on some "Top 5" types of articles. Top 5 Play Drums for instances. Then I would research the best selling drums, write up the items, and then post them to Squidoo and also here.

I will not be shy about saying I am trying to drive traffice to Squidoo. I am trying to learn how to make money there. So far I have earned something for every month I've been there, but it has been very, very little.

I am also interested in new topics. I recently discovered sticker bombing and wrote this page about sticker bomb book deals. I've seen the results of sticker bombing around town and on people's cars, but not to a huge extent. I live in a pretty small town.

I thought back to times I have spent in San Francisco and New York City and I can remember seeing stickers everywhere. I never thought much about it because it was part of the landscape. It was interesting learning more about and some of the stickers have great art or a cool message. Some of them are a bit vulgar for me, too. It is one of those things I would have to pick and choose what I like.

No comments:

Post a Comment