Saturday, June 23, 2012

Custom Brave and Princess Merida Postage

I have Princess Merida on my mind today! My four year old keeps seeing commercials for Brave and the websites I am visiting on the computer. Her birthday is later this summer and I am itching to plan a Princess Merida birthday party. I have a feeling that isn't going to work out. She is much more into Cinderella and Snow White at the moment.

Since I've been looking around at available Merida party supplies, I created another page about it on my main site. You can check out Plan a Disney Princess Merida Birthday Party for more information.

In my quest for great party supplies I found a huge selection of custom Brave and Princess Merida postage stamps. I love custom postage stamps. They are a bit pricey, but I think for weddings and parties they add a very special touch. Check out my favorite Brave custom postage below.






There are more custom stamp options available, but these are my favorites. Several feature the different Scottish lords, or other views of the horse Angus, Merida, or her family. If you are planning a Disney Princess Merida birthday party, consider using custom stamps to jazz up the invitations.

No comments:

Post a Comment