Thursday, June 21, 2012

Toys From The Movie Brave


The new Disney/Pixar movie Brave has just come out in the theaters. I can't wait to see it! Due to childcare issues it probably won't be until next week. My little girl wants to see it, but I want to preview it first. It is rated PG for scary situations and rude humor. I imagine both things will make it even more appealing to some kids!

As usual, Disney has done a great job with its merchandise. I checked out all the available Disney Princess Merida and Brave toys at my local stores. There is a great selection available, but there are even more online. Disney Princess items are always a huge hit with girls. I know some of these toys will appeal to boys as well, especially the bear brothers. Personally, I love the transforming bear brothers set the most, but the mini doll play sets look great too. My 4 year old loves those mini dolls!

No comments:

Post a Comment